Re: [Fwd: Re: fl_remove_idle_callback ? (where or how)]

Robert O'Kane (okane@em.uni-frankfurt.de)
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:36:10 +0100

I then said:
> > I have(!) to clean up some pixmaps of which a few are used in an
> > idle_callback function. When exiting, (xforms "end of loop"), I get
> > X-errors. Harmless but they dont look too good.

Steve replied:>
> I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. What are the X errors?
>
> spl

They are silly errors : "Invalid pixmap" stuff. My idle_callabck is
responsible for an animation using the pixmaps. My QUIT routine is
a function bound to a button callback which goes and frees the pixmaps
before everything ends. BUT it is/was ;-} possible that the
idle_callback was trying to access the pixmaps still!

The fl_set_idle_callback(NULL,NULL) works fine now. THANKS (again)...

Bob.

P.S.: Still trying to get to the pixmap background re-draw problem...

Unfortunatly, I find language (like politics) necessary for humans.
Leider finde Ich Sprache (wie Politik) fuer die Menschen notwendig.