Re: XForms Bug Report (0.84-2)

Dr. T.C. Zhao (zhao@bragg.phys.uwm.edu)
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:47:54 -0600

From: Ken Hollis <khollis@northwest.com>
>You fixed the bug for the double-click callback in the browser object.
>However, the single-click object callback in the browser (when using
>fl_get_button_object (or whatever the call was)) still causes a crash when
>referenced by object. (However, u_vdata still works fine...)
Please lookup the function name so I have some idea what you're trying
to say or do.

>I need the source to the widgets in order to provide some updates.
Can't wait to put irc in a browser, hah :-) ? V0.84 seems still
need a bit more time to have all the problems flushed out of it.
Given the holidays and all, I suspect testing so far is less
than comprehensive ... I really would like everyone try the
new version and let me know any problems.