Re: V0.84 Fix3 available now

Christian Lorenz (100.5078@germanynet.de)
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 21:52:49 +0100

Dr. T.C. Zhao wrote:

> V0.84 Fix3 is now available from
>
> As usual, bug reports and feedbacks are appreciated.

As usual, here are my bug reports and feedbacks.

TC, I would appreciate, if this time some of my bug reports and
feedbacks
will find their way. I've tested XForms 0.84 Fixlevel 3 under Linux
Version
2.0.25, XFree86/S3, and the FVWM95 V2.43a.

1. changes
Where's the file which documents the last changes?

2. input focus
The TAB key moves the focus inside a form but it doesn't work
when the focus is on a multiline input field.
BTW: the actual focused object should be marked (eg. by an
additional frame, ...) - currently only input objects are marked
with their 2nd color.
BTW^2: when an input field gets the focus, the complete text in this
field should be selected (fl_set_input_selected).

3. browsers (general)
I am still missing the buttons at the end of browser sliders for
"one row up", "one row down", "one column left", and "one column
right".

4. browsers (general)
When clicking above or below the slider handle, the contents of
the slider should only move one page up resp. down, instead of
jumping over (a possible big) distance.

5. input fields
When an input field contains a string which doesn't fit into the
visible field and the contents is selected with the
fl_set_input_selected() function, the selection is drawn to wide.
It is also not possible to select the entire contents using the
mouse.

6. buttons
The underscore (_) for shortcuts is STILL missing.

7. fdesign
Why is it not possible to change the objclass of an object
(eg. to switch from a lightbutton to the new, really nice
round3dbutton)?

To all the others: any comments to my comments?

ByeBye,
Gromeck