Re: fl_addto_menu stangeness.

djohnson@MPS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 14:08:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
In addition to the problem I'm reposting below there is a twist.
When the program is run from a debugger the problem is does not occur. If
there are any thoughts on what would cause this a post would be greatly
appreciated. Again, if my statement of the problem is too vague please
let me know.

Douglas Johnson
J. C. Garland Condensed Matter Physics Lab
The Ohio State University
174 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Phone: 614-292-8075