Re: Make XForms multi-platform (i.e. non UNIX)?

Dr. T.C. Zhao (zhao@bragg.phys.uwm.edu)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:39:43 -0600

From: Rob Fletcher <rpf1@york.ac.uk>
>#define MYINT "My Integer"
>SUIT_set_integer( SUIT_Object *obj, MYINT, 20 );
>(or "set_float", "set_boolean", "set_enum" , "set_pointer" etc ...)
>Then, in a callback you could call something like,
>my_value_today = SUIT_get_integer( me,MYINT );
>SUIT_set_intger( me , MYINT, my_value_today+1);

This actually can be done with xforms quite easily using
the resource routines:
fl_set_resource
fl_get_resource
as they handle name-value pairs. Although fl_get_resource
is probably a little more involved for this, it shouldn't
be too hard to use a wrapper to simplify the API for
what you're trying to do.