Re: fl_set_form_atclose, behavior

Dr. T.C. Zhao (zhao@bragg.phys.uwm.edu)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:46:58 -0600

From: Michel Prevost <mprevost@ec.camitel.com>

>I would like to know what is the real behavior of xforms when a form
>is posted WM_DELETE_WINDOW by the window manager. I know that we can set
>a function to be called when this happens, and make the function return
>FL_IGNORE when we don't want the application to terminate.

>But what if we also want to tell xforms NOT to delete the window! Here is
>an example:
Quite a convincing example, I must say. It looks like I
need to add another return constant for form atclose handlers
to completely ignore the delete message.

For the time being, use fl_set_atclose. The behavior here
is a bit different. FL_IGNORE is returned, xforms really ignores
the delete message.