Re: ?!possible bug in fdesign

Dr. T.C. Zhao (zhao@bragg.phys.uwm.edu)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:39:32 -0600

From: Frank Stefani <EAD-Frank.Stefani@t-online.de>

>When I tried to enter a "name" for an object in fdesign, I get
>an alert when using underscores in those names. The alert says,
>that '_' is not a valid C variable name.

>First: C variables may use underscores, so this is valid
>Second: It worked fine with 0.81

I am almost certain this is a libc problem on linux (a
mismatch of some kind). Can someone owning
a fast linux machine(CPU and connection) running a stable
version of ELF give me access ? It looks like I need to
provide more than one versions linux/ELF xforms (hopefully
no more than two).

For the time being, use -lax flag on fdesign, that should
shut up the syntax checking. Somehow, I have a feeling that
you'll running into some other problems.