Re: Callback on clock

Kevin Mulholland (kevin@dvstsol.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:48:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, Nenad Stepanovic wrote:

[some deleted]

>When I created XForms Clock, I added callback from xforms GUI, but I
>couldn't activate it by clicking on Clock.
>The XForms Clock gets system time that can be set with command "date"
>from command line.

[some deleted]

OK, correct me if I am wrong, but what you want is a callback function to
happen when you click on the xforms clock ? However the xforms clock is a
passive object and will not call any callback function. The way to get
around this would be to put a hidden button underneath the clock object,
exactly the same size as the clock and call the callback function from
that button. Toy would then be able to get/set the time from this function
to your hearts content.

hope this is of some help
kevin.

Read the manual - hah - software engineers don't read manuals.
Ah so THAT explains windows95