Re: XLib Advice Required...

Bogdan Iamandei (inorog@csit-sun.pub.ro)
Wed, 14 May 1997 13:09:53 +0300

Steve Lamont wrote:
[...]

> > TEST = XCreateSimpleWindow(fl_get_display(), Main_Wnd->Canvas,
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> This should be
>
> TEST = XCreateSimpleWindow(fl_get_display(), FL_ObjWin( Main_Wnd->Canvas ),
>
> Main_Wnd->Canvas is an XForms Object, not a Window.

[...]

Thanks for the hints.... the "FL_ObjWin" bit was something that escaped
me. The problem still persisted but it was something realy stupid I was
doing there... I was trying to use a widget ID that was not yet managed
- the canvas's ID... so it was pretty obvious why that thingie was not
working...

Anyway, thanks again...:)

Bogdan.