Re: XForms: fl_remove_idle_callback ?

Bill Thompson (parker@en.com)
Fri, 30 May 1997 18:31:28 -0700

Claes Andersson wrote:

> > Me again! I suppose fdesign could warn you if the .c or .h files existed but
> > the .fd file didn't.
> >
> > Dick
> >
> Yes, for example...
>
> /Claes Andersson

Open your eyes!, Backup!, Get a naming convention!, in other words,
practice safe computing. Most people would be annoyed with an overwrite
message (heck, I'm annoyed that I have to remove the ".bak" files all
the time). Don't blame programmers for your silly mistake and don't
try ask them to make programs idiot proof (it's impossible anyway ...
any idiot can always come up with a way around your safegards.)

Sorry for all the ranting and raving, its just that I have to deal
with similar problems all day, and then to see umpteen RE messages
on the mailing list, well....

--
W.H.Thompson  <parker@en.com>