Re: XForms: fl_get_menu() sometimes returns 0 (undocumented)

Giovanni Dodero (dodero@dipfis.ge.infn.it)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:07:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Tristan, many thanks, I didn't understand how my application
sometimes brake ... it was for this problem... I didn't catch
fl_get_menu()=0...
I hope it will be in next manual version
Ciao
Gio ;-)

BTW I like forms and I thank all of you!!!