Re: XForms: Pixmaps need callbacks ?

Matthew Flax (flatmax@cse.unsw.EDU.AU)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:31:58 +1000 (EST)

I chaecked this idea out by creating a callback for the pixmap object and
calling calling the fl_call_callback(FL_OBJ *) or whatever function - the
one which calls an objects callback.
Again the same errors :
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x317)!

Baffled !!
Pixmap's shouldn't be this hard !

Matt