Re: XForms: Printing of xyplots?

Christian & Irene (ipycp@arrakis.es)
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:54:40 +0200

----------
Dr T.C. Zhao wrote:

>I mean how often do people want to
> generate a postscript version of the GUI ? even if they do
> fd2ps should be adequate. Of course, xyplot and
> charts are kind of special, and adding a postscript
> output option (say, fl_xyplot_dump(FL_OBJECT *, const char *ps_filename))
> might not be too bad an idea.

Another interesting thing would be printing the contents of a browser...
something quite useful when dealing with database applications and
listings. Maybe not so important as xyplots, but it would be nice to have
it.
Anyway, I have in mind to write some code to write ascii directly into ps
files to solve this problem (something similar to ps-print-region in
emacs).

best regards
Christian Pomar