Re: XForms: Frame grabber app?

Stew Benedict (benedict@netcom.com)
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

The Panasonic EggCam would do the trick for you, I'm using one with
the Miro PCTV under Linux.

Stew

~~ Stew Benedict ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AYS Enterprises ~~
benedict@netcom.com /cgi-bin/exit-to?http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8608
~~~~~~ "It's not just shy sluggin' gorms neemer!" ~~~~~~