RE: XForms: bug in fdesign

Bill Wilson (bwilson@nettap.com)
Sun, 07 Sep 1997 23:59:00 -0500 (CDT)

On 07-Sep-97 moini@eleceng.adelaide.edu.au wrote:

>When I use fdesign to create several forms for an application, everytime
>that I go through the forms, it seems that fdesign uses the size of the
>previously shown form, though not in an understandable order. I tried it
>with the "track geometry" off, but it is still the same.

I am running xforms 0.87.1 with fdesign 0.48 and have experienced the same
problem with a 2 form application. I have since made modifications to the
form and it no longer confuses the geometry, but if the behavior reappears,
I will post my .fd file if you wish. At the time I sidestepped the problem
by editing the width and height values inside the .fd file.

E-Mail: Bill Wilson <bwilson@nettap.com>
Date: 07-Sep-97
Time: 23:59:05