Re: XForms: problem with post handler

Tano Fotang (M.Tano@Wirtschaft.FH-Wolfenbuettel.DE)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 15:48:29 -0700

Dr. T.C. Zhao wrote:

> The purpose of using a timeout is to trigger the tooltip
> only after a specific time has elapsed. You can try xyplotall
> to see oneliner working.

I have tried it all again.
Once more, using the posthandler without any timeout or with a short
timeout (<1 sec) produces this message which is followed by a program
crash:
xforms error: fl_free_form : trying to free NULL form.
[continue] [exit] [hide errors]
i never asked any1 to free any form. Again, this doesnt happen with
xforms 0.86. Nor with xforms DEMOS. Use a 1 sec timeout and the error
only appears once in a while. but it does reappear. I think i am doing
it the wrong way...shall just disenable the tipper for good..
tano fotang. XF v0.87