Re: XForms: problems with fl_get_choice_text

Bjoern Fuerst (fuerst@kph.uni-mainz.de)
Fri, 07 Nov 1997 10:58:36 +0100 (CET)

On 06-Nov-97 Steve Lamont wrote:

>> > sscanf((char *)datum(),"%*s %s %d %s %d",monat,&tag,time_string,&jahr);
>>
>> Are you sure that everything is correct with this sscanf??? The format
>> string has more identifiers that the variable pointers you pass to it.
>
>Nope, this is at least provisionally correct. The "%*s" means to skip
>the first string token, so there are only 4 parameters necessary in
>the list. Assuming that strings are returned to strings and ints are
>returned to ints, all should be dandy.
>
>I think what I'd check is to make sure that the function datum()
>returns a valid pointer and not NULL.

spl

The function datum() just means something like "date()". Next time I'll name
all variables in english, that should be easier for all.

The implementation is just:

char *datum(void)
{
time_t t;
t=time(NULL);
return(ctime(&t));
}

So I think there should be no trouble with that.

Regards

Bjoern