Re: XForms: Problems in getting demos to work on IRIX 6.22

Henry J. P. Smith (smith@chapman.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:16:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi Again!

Well that was it of course! Thanks to Steve L and to Tristan I can now get
things to work.

Actually my shell is tcsh rather than plain csh but the same difference.
Should have known! Like I said something dumb <G> on my part!

Thanks again. Great list!

Regards

Henry