XForms: Re:

Robert Williams (bob@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:29:36 -0500

--------------0119A435084A1E8481AC53BC

Scott wrote:

> what is this blank message and why do i keep getting it?
>
> On 15-Jan-98 owner-xforms@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil wrote:

I don't know. I'm trying to track it down.
You could help me by sending the full content
of any of these empty messages back to me.
It is important that you include the full header
information, normally hidden in most email clients.
Please bear with me. I suspect that it is a flakey
firewall here, but some of them appear right now to be
sent blank by my sendmail program (sendmail robots
are attempting to dominate the world).
I need to look at the headers
of some of these messages. (I'm not getting them
from my own xforms subscription.)

--
Bob Williams, xforms list administrator

http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/

--------------0119A435084A1E8481AC53BC Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

  --------------0119A435084A1E8481AC53BC-- _________________________________________________ To unsubscribe, send the message "unsubscribe" to xforms-request@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil or see http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/xforms.html Xforms Home Page: http://bloch.phys.uwm.edu/xforms List Archive: http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/list-archives/