Re: XForms: converting GLforms to xforms?

T.C. Zhao (zhao@bloch.phys.uwm.edu)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 16:30:19 -0600

On Jan 14, 3:04pm, Thomas Kroc wrote:
> Subject: XForms: converting GLforms to xforms?
> Is there a converter from GL-style .fd files to xforms .fd files?
Yes. At least it was of the goals of the new fdesign.

> I tried just reading the GL-style .fd file with the xforms
> forms designer. It seemed to work for all but the largest
> form (of course). For that it complained of
> "invalid width/height".
If you do not mind letting me take a look at it, please
send the .fd file to me. As I said, one of the new
fdesign goal is the ability to read the old .fd files
(although it won't get all colors right), and as far
as I can test it, it seems to work ok.