Re: XForms: Compiling Xforms version 88

Thomas L. Gossard (tgossard@ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 01:18:20 -0500 (EST)

Steve,

Thanks a grunch. :-)

I had both libs but apparently tar'd them in the wrong order. The glibc
lib had the libxforms.so.0.88 with the undefined IO_puts, the libxforms.so.0.88
in the other tar does not have the same problem. When I un-tar'd the glibc
after the other, its lib overwrote the good one.

Thomas
On 01-Feb-98 Steve Lamont wrote:
># :
>
>> I have a problem compiling the .88 version. It produces the following
>> error:
>>
>> undefined reference to _IO_putc
>
> There's been traffic on this problem recently. Check the list archive
> (URL shown below).
>
>> ... Is it possible to purchase a hard copy of the docs,
>> including a decription of all the calls?
>
> There is PostScript printable documentation available. See the XForms
> web site for details.
>
> spl

Thomas L. Gossard
tgossard@ix.netcom.com