Re: XForms: fl_scale_form & tabbed folder object

Robert S. Mallozzi (mallors@crazyhorse.msfc.nasa.gov)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:48:13 -0600 (CST)

On 2 Feb, T.C. Zhao wrote:

> I just looked and found that for some reason, the default
> gravity for tabbed folder is no to resize. Can't remember
> what was the reason for that, but whatever it was, it does
> not seem cause problems if it's changed. So
> for now, just add
> fl_set_object_gravity(folder, FL_NoGravity, FL_NoGrabity)
> fl_set_object_resize(folder, FL_RESIZE_ALL)
> after folder creation.

Adding these two lines to my application produces some
bizarre drawing behavior with the folder when the window
is resized. Upon resizing, sometimes the folder gets resized,
sometimes not. Objects sometimes overlap other objects that
did not get moved on resize, etc.

The individual page forms do not resize at all;
apparently I have to resize them by hand? I did not fool with
the gravity of the individual page forms - maybe those need to
be set to RESIZE_ALL as well...anyway, sorry for the vague message,
but there does appear to me to be some problem with the
tabbed folder when resizing is allowed.

-bob

--
Dr. Robert S. Mallozzi
University of Alabama in Huntsville

_________________________________________________ To unsubscribe, send the message "unsubscribe" to xforms-request@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil or see http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/xforms.html XForms Home Page: http://bloch.phys.uwm.edu/xforms List Archive: http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/list-archives/