Re: XForms: drawing on my canvas with the mouse

Trent Piepho (xyzzy@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:49:29 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, AMIT BHATNAGAR wrote:
> > > I know this is old.. should I worry about switching?
> >
> > Bingo!
> >
> > Yes, there were significant API changes between 0.75 and 0.81.
> >
> > You should either completely upgrade to 0.88 or stick with one version
> > -- *don't* intermix libraries and header files.
>
> If i completely upgrade my 75 to 88.. will I have to mmake any changes in
> my code? Are the function calls and prototypes the same? I seem to have

Oh yeah. For one thing .75 did the coordinate system differently. I think
that fdesign can convert .75 fd files into the newest version, so if you
used fdesign it won't be so bad. But if you wrote lots of stuff by hand,
you will need to make lots of changes.

|Gazing up to the breeze of the heavens \ on a quest, meaning, reason |
|came to be, how it begun \ all alone in the family of the sun |
|curiosity teasing everyone \ on our home, third stone from the sun. |
|Trent Piepho (xyzzy@u.washington.edu) -- Metallica |