Re: XForms: Missing menubar???

Alain Le Verger (alv@utc.fr)
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 17:11:50 +0100

I couldn't link any demo on my linux kernel 1.2.13. I tried all existing
sources : linux a.out, linux elf, bsd, bsdi ...
I tried on the hp version on a HP9000/hpux 9.03, all work immediately well.
It seems to me then there is a problem of PATH on linux I don't succeed to
solve.

As in fact I just wanted to use xldlas, I got a "static" version of xldlas
for linux which avoid me to install xforms. xldlas works.

I gave up with xforms on my linux.

Sorry that i can't help.

At 17:49 05/03/98 +0100, you wrote:
># To subscribers of the xforms list from Niels Husted Kjaer
<husted@daimi.aau.dk> :

>Since I've just subscribed to this maillist I do not know if this problem has
>been discussed before...
>
>I've downloaded the xform library but cannot link if I use any of the
menmmands. If I try to compile the menubar example i DEMOS, I get the
following reply from the linker: