Re: XForms: What this problem is related to ? Any expert ? Right List ?

Jahan (jahan@pc.jaring.my)
Thu, 02 Apr 1998 17:21:26 +0700

Thank you Kris, It should be /usr/local/man, thank you, now I have to
register the pkg in /var/pkg manually if not all other packages will try
to install with the bsd ports make file.