Re: XForms: multiline input and canvas problem with keystrokes

Tano Fotang (M.Tano@FH-Wolfenbuettel.DE)
Tue, 07 Apr 1998 14:12:45 +0200

there was a reply to a similar question some time ago. see
list archives, specifically
http://bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil/mailserv/list-archives/xforms-archive/1740.html.

btw, arent the archives mirrored somewhere? very slow link.
Tano Fotang.