Re: XForms: Composite objects

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for not documenting the composite object in
v0.88(APIs are not quite right as of V0.88). It just
seemd the composite object is too important to document
when there is still unpolished stuff. Hopefully
next release will have complete support and
documentation of composite objet.

The nc pointer in FL_OBJECT should point to next child
object. For example, when main loop detects
a redraw of composite object, it does the following
the mark the entire composite:

FL_OBJECT *tmp = composite->child;

for ( ; tmp; tmp = tmp->nc)
tmp->redraw = 1;

Hope this helps.
ps: if you can, try not to do much with composite
as the internals might change.