Re: XForms: just a question

Veronica Sexton (vsexton@sonetcom.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:19:17 -0500

I have installed xforms on a couple of machines where the make install did NOT
place the
libraries or forms.h in the standard places. It depends on the machine. And on
whether the standard places on one machine are standard on another. Perhaps a note
to the initiate in the makefile would help? So far, I have had 3 instances where
the files where not copied anywhere else, and I had to copy them myself, then make
sure they had the proper permissions. I have not had the time to investigate the
cause for those poor installations, but I wanted to mention that they do happen.