Re: XForms: seg fault

AMIT BHATNAGAR (amit@cs.dal.ca)
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:27:43 -0300 (ADT)

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, vsexton wrote:
>> I have no idea why this line is giving me a seg fault
>> fl_set_input (fdui_output->output_field,"");

> I suggest that you provide copies of the lines that do the following:
> Define the FD variable as a global (and where it is located)

I have a file called interface.h where all of my .h's and global FDUI
variables are kept. In my interface.h I have

#include "output.h"
FD_output *fdui_output;

and this file is #included in the calling program.

> Define the fdui_output structure

/**** Forms and Objects ****/
typedef struct {
FL_FORM *output;
void *vdata;
char *cdata;
long ldata;
FL_OBJECT *output_field;
} FD_output;

> Create the fdui_output structure

fdui_output = create_form_output ();

> I suspect it has to do with these, but no one can offer constructive advice
> without seeing these, only guesses.

I hope this helps..