XForms: Template for object containiing other objects

From: Klaus Peter Maas (KlausPeter.Maas@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 12:20:14 EST

    Hi all,
    I have to create many value slider with an input value field.
    The slider has to update the input field and the input field has to update the
    slider. I think it is the best way to create a new object as described in the
    manual, but I have no idea to handle a normal slider object and a normal input
    object as one object.
    The browser object, I think, consists also of some other objects and might works
    similar?

    Thanks in advance
    Klaus Peter