XForms: Thanks, Question?

From: Serge B Bromow (serge@omensys.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 15:24:15 EST

    Thanks very much for your help T.C, I don't know
    how, after 20 years I slipped in that manner. (not enough sleep, sex,
    etc.)

    Now I can process touch screen packets and
    place the cursor over the form appropriately.
    Touch packets indicate when the user has lifted
    their finger from the screen and it is at this time
    that I return from the callback and take action.

    I need a mechanism that indicates to me which
    object the cursor is placed over. I tried the
    fl_get _focus, but after testing, realized that this
    call if for use with input objects only.

    Is there a work around other than generating a
    table of object placement geometry and parsing
    that table with current cursor locations.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Serge