Re: XForms: Formbrowser

From: Thomas Vosegaard (vosegaard@cnrs-orleans.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 05:54:27 EST

    > Does the demo program formbrowser work ? If it does, I am interested
    > in knowing what's different between that program and yours. It sounds
    > like a bug, but I need more info.
    > Regards, -TC

    The demo program works. My program works also when I omit the

            fl_set_object_boxtype(formbrowser, FL_FLAT_BOX);

    line. I tried others than FL_FLAT_BOX, and it turns out that none of them work
    except FL_DOWN_BOX which is the default for the formbrowser. It seems like a
    bug in the fl_set_object_boxtype() for formbrowsers.

    Thomas