XForms: Need version 0.88 for Solaris 2.6

From: Sexton, Veronica (sextonv@SILL.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 15:17:32 EST

    Hello,
            Our department has been shifting things around, and I found I needed
    to install XForms version 0.88 on a Sun running Solaris 2.6 (aka 5.6). We
    are using GNU compilers, gcc version 2.95.2, as well. Unfortunately, 0.88
    is not listed for this version of Solaris. The latest Solaris version is
    5.5, which uses X11 R5, while 5.6 uses X11 R6. We have an application we are
    using that is used in conjunction with an Army simulation used world wide,
    so it would be inconvenient at this time to change to 0.89, especially since
    it (0.89) is still being modified. We cannot afford the time required to
    keep it up to date with 0.89. I would like to ask if it is possible for a
    version that I can use on this machine can be posted? Or do you think one of
    the ones already posted will work?

    Veronica S*e*x*t*o*n
    Depth & Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab
    580-442-3637 (DSN 639-3637)
    Fort Sill, Oklahoma
    (The stars are for those of you who filter on the first 3!)