XForms: fl_initialize

From: Uri Meth (umeth@columbia.sparta.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 17:05:56 EST

    I have written an application using v0.88-glibc of the XForms library on
    Linux/Intel. All works well. When I try the same application on
    Linux/Sparc with the v0.88-glibc (aka the redhat version) I core in the
    libforms.so.0.88 library on the fl_initialize call. Both linux's that I
    am using are version of RedHat (Intel v5.2, 6.0, and 6.1, Sparc v6.1).

    Has anyone run accross a similar problem, and if so, how do I resolve
    it?

    Also, where can I find an archive of the mailing list to browse for
    info?

    Thanx in advance.

    UM

    --
    Uri Meth                            (410) 381 - 9400 x233 (voice)
    SPARTA, Inc.                        (410) 381 - 5559      (fax)