XForms: closing dialog boxes...

From: David J. Singer (doc@jaunte.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:03:37 EST

    Hi all,

    I've been away from the list (and indeed XForms) for a while. It's
    amazing how much stuff I've forgotten, so I apologise in advance
    for asking dumb questions *again* !

    OK, I have a dialog box (actually, living in the UK I have a "dialogue"
    box :-) ) which is made visible by a fl_show_form() call. If the
    user clicks the (C)ANCEL button in the dialog box then fl_hide_form()
    is called to remove it. However, if the user quits the dialog box
    from the window-manager's title bar, the whole application is killed.

    I've noticed that this behaviour is also present in the "fdesign"
    program that comes with XForms. If you click the "test" button to
    test a form being designed, then kill the test window from the title
    bar, fdesign exits.

    How do I prevent this behaviour in my program...?

    --
    David J. Singer
    doc@jaunte.freeserve.co.uk