Re: XForms: fl_set_object_position

From: Lothar Esser (esser@chop.swmed.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 11:29:18 EDT

    On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Steve Lamont wrote:

    > You could cobble up something like
    >
    > fl_move_group_relative( FL_OBJECT *group, int delta_x, int delta_y )
    >
    > but it's a good start.

      Thanks. I agree it is a good start. I would have tried something
    similar. Unless there is something fundamentally wrong with the idea of
    moving a group of objects, I think it would be nice to have a function to
    that effect in a future release of xforms. One more thing, when I first
    tried to move a group with fl_set_object_position I accidentally had a
    group within a group and this does not work. I suppose it is in the manual
    written somewhere that you cannot have groups within groups. Not that I am
    in immediate need of that but why is it not possible to groups wrapped
    around other groups ?

    Thanks so much.

     Lothar.