XForms: To do list request.

From: Danny G. Holstein (danny@holstein.tritonetd.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 10:20:37 EDT

    Fellow Xformers;

    I have a very minor request to add to the to-do list. When I have several
    input fields on a form and tab from one to the other, I'd like to be able to
    use the shift-tab function to back-tab to the previous field. We're using
    Xforms-based programs in production work and this feature would come in handy.
    Currently, we have to break stride and use the mouse to go back (or tab all the
    way around).

       ...Dan