Re: XForms: Testing the list.

From: Glenn M. Kramer (gmkramer@cadence.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 11:45:19 EDT

    "Sexton, Veronica Ms" wrote:

    > Hehe, thanks, I needed the smile this generated!
    >
    > Veronica

    Thanks for suggestions...
    however once I set

    fl_set_telepathy( FL_TRUE );

    I have been experiencing memory overflow and now know
    what everyone thinks of me. I preferred NOT to know.
    I tried setting the telepathy flag to FL_FALSE, which helped the
    memory overflow, but I can't seem to erase the information
    in memory that was obtained while it was set FL_TRUE.

    I then tried the

    Xserver -timewarp on

    and found myself in front of the Phd Qualifying committee for my
    orals exam... An experience I really did NOT want to relive!
    Is there a "TW_FUTURE" flag to keep me from going backwards
    in time??

    It appears that your "quiet" net is now alive and well.

    Glenn M Kramer
    Cadence