Re: XForms: formbrowser and image form

From: Steve Lamont (spl@szechuan.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 17:11:10 EDT

    > I'm writing an application which displays a honking big image
    > (2000x1800 48bpp, RGB).

    > I'm trying to put this form into a formbrowser. It seems to be
    > working except that it doesn't scroll.

    Are you using the Latest and Greatest version of XForms? I believe
    earlier versions of the FormBrowser didn't pixel scroll but scrolled
    on a form-by-form basis. That's how I wrote it, anyhow. TC modified
    it to pixel scroll -- I don't know in what form the earlier releases
    went out. It's something to check, anyhow. If
    fl_set_formbrowser_scroll() isn't in your API, then that's probably
    the problem.

    Other than that, I don't see any problem with your code.

    There is one potential bug that I see in the FormBrowser -- if you
    change the size of the Form or Forms inside it, it may not get
    propagated properly to the scrolling code, but that shouldn't have any
    effect here.

                                                            spl