RE: XForms: Installing Xforms

From: Sexton, Veronica Ms (sextonv@SILL.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 16:56:41 EDT

    You need to locate where those files are at: usually something like
    /usr/lib/X11/X*.h. Then add something like this to your compile line:
    -L/usr/lib/X11

    For example, to compile mytest.cc:
        gcc -L/usr/lib/X11 mytest.cc

    (And whatever else you have to add, such as -I for an include directory, -c
    or -o to give the executable a name other than a.out, etc. Most importantly,
    read the man pages for your compiler and for your linker.)

    Veronica