XForms: refresh problem

From: Raul Montoliu (montoliu@linx.act.uji.es)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 07:49:19 EDT

    Hi !

    I have an aplication in which I capture a image from a camera, and
    i put the image in a canvas object. I use an iddle callback to refresh
    the image.

    I have some fors to calculate some positions to move the camera, then
    while the camera
    is moving, the image doesn't refresh, I think because into the fors
    there isn't time
    to execute iddle callback.

    is it True?

    How can i "put time" to execute the iddle callback?

    How can i refresh the image without iddle callback?

    Thanks in advance.