RE: XForms: Preventing new windows from getting focus

From: Sexton, Veronica Ms (sextonv@SILL.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:58:51 EDT

    You may be able to get somewhere using window manager hints. XForms has some
    function calls along this line (see manual), also XLib functions can be
    called for this. But it is still the window manager that is handling window
    focus. Some of the other toolkits added calls to Window manager hints to
    prevent loss of focus. Here it is your choice to make the calls yourself.

    Veronica