XForms: HTML version of manual updated?

From: Peter S Galbraith (GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 15:55:43 EDT

    Hello,

    I noticed that the PostScript version of the manual is recent
    (June 2000) but the HTML version dates from November 1997.

    Any plans to keep the HTML version in sync with PostScript?

    I notice that the HTML is generated from latex2html. If the
    manual LaTeX sources (and figures) were available, then someone
    else could try running latex2html on them (there might be more to
    it than that, I don't know, but I could try if you want).

    Peter