Re: XForms: get color of an object

From: Serge B Bromow (serge@omensys.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 07:41:35 EDT

    Try:

    void fl_get_object_color( FL_OBJECT *ob, FL_COLOR *col1, FL_COLOR *col2)
    {
    /* See forms.h for the structure for objects for other colors & goodies */

    *col1 = ob->col1;
    *col2 = ob->col2;
    }

    On this note, It would be nice if the xforms web site acted a a repository for this
    type of
    adjunct to the forms library. I have created many fl_???_???_???'s and have benefited
    from
    other contibutors fl_'s. (ie: fl_place_mouse_over_obj(),
    fl_find_object_under_mouse(), etc)

    Just a thought.

    Serge