XForms: fl_exe_command

From: Lothar Esser (esser@chop.swmed.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 05:49:08 EDT

    Hi,

      I have a possibly trivial question. I am using fl_exe_command to run a
    program from within my xforms application. Occasionally it happens that
    this external program crashes with a seg fault and this causes also a
    crash of my xforms application program. I was wondering if there is a
    simple way to avoid it ( meaning the crash of xforms).

    I am using version 0.88 on linux redhat 6.1.
    Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

    Lothar.