Re: XForms: fl_exe_command

From: Lothar Esser (esser@chop.swmed.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 11:24:40 EDT

    Hi there,

      thanks for the reply. I could not get xforms to crash using your or any
    of my test programs. It seems that it was entirely my fault (as expected).
    In my program I am analyzing the output in the command log but due to the
    crash there was nothing in it and my program was not expecting that.
    Funny though the debugger was pointing to fl_exe_command as the source of
    trouble or it is just my lack of skill when using the debugger ...
    Sorry. If nothing more we now know that xforms does not crash.
    Thanks,

       Lothar.