XForms: Maximum command line parameters

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 14:20:57 EST

    Hi

    I fiddled around with command line options and opened one of my programs in a
    directory with lots of files like this:

    eisfuchs@foxhome:~/test> myxformstest *

    The program crashed with a segmentation fault when it tried to open the main
    form of the application. After a little testing I found out that the crash
    only happens in folders with more than 512 entries (argument list overflow?).
    Is this a known bug? And if it is, how can I avoid the crash? I need folders
    with many files so I can't just split them up.

    --
    Eisfuchs