XForms: error with tabfolder

From: Jan Menzel (jmenzel@mail.desy.de)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 07:12:04 EST

    Hi all,
            when setting a tabfolder to autofit its forms with
    fl_set_tabfolder_autofit(), the added forms do not get resized after
    resizing the main form. Switching tabs does the resizing... (I'm still on
    the latest version of XFroms.)
            I also whould like to suggest, the possibility to only lower the
    size of forms added to tabfolders. Smaler forms do still look like the are
    designed, but larger ones can be controlled compleatly. So the added form
    is at most as large as the tabfolders area. FL_ENLARGE_ONLY scales
    according to the manual to form to at least the size of the tabfolders
    area.

            Regards Jan