Re: XForms: Helper application source files

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 16:02:02 EST

    > I've been trying to download a few of the applications from the
    > xForms home page and have been unsuccessful. Are those links bad?
    > Is the bragg server-site down? or did I miss a URL update?

    Maybe.

    The `bragg' site has been dead for some time. See below for the
    location of the current XForms home page.

    If you have any problems accessing the primary FTP site
    (ncmir.ucsd.edu), please let me know as it's under my management.

    Note that our site is somewhat paranoid wrt logins -- your IP address
    *MUST* resolve back to a hostname. If it doesn't, you won't be able
    to get in. In that case, try one of the alternate FTP sites listed on
    the current XForms home page.

                                                            spl