XForms: XY Plot questions

From: justin.turnage@lmco.com
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 09:28:24 EST

    Greetings to all:

    I am trying to come up with a zoom in feature on my XY Plots that I use for analysis purposes. I know what to do about zooming in on an area but I'm having trouble trying to figure out how I can visually highlight an area in the XY Plot in XFORMS with the mouse. I'm not sure whether this capability is in XFORMS or not but I thought I would ask.

    Thanks,

    Justin Turnage